LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Production Planning ทำงานที่สุวรรณภูมิ
LSG Sky Chefs is the world’s largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions and part of Lufthansa German Airlines. These include airline catering, in-flight equipment and logistics as well as the management of on-board service and in-flight retail. The group is also the industry leading expert in managing the in-flight service supply chain for several airlines. LSG Sky Chefs partners with more than 300 airlines worldwide and operates some 200 customer service centers in 52 countries, producing around 405 million airline meals a year. We are now seeking a highly dynamic and motivated individuals for its operations at Suvarnabhumi International Airport Thailand
- Language skill
- Food Production
- Managment skill
Ensure the food production are operated in good productivity; reasonable cost and smooth operation while fully comply with standards of food safety and meet customer’s expectation.
- Develop assembly day-to-day operation and monthly planning, the plan that includes the consideration of customer’s demand, food material, equipment and manpower planning.
- Ensure the assembly team work according to the plan.
- Evaluating purchase order and coordinate with related functions to meet production plan.
- Maintaining, reviewing and improving database.
- Work closely with the Cost Control subject matter experts to align on customer expectation.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality level of production to ensure customer timeline.
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production cost and improve production processes.
- Report to the Executive Chef.
- “Knightbridge Duplex Tiwanon” คอนโดพร้อมอยู่ เพียงเดือนละ 9,500 บาท
- Supalai City Resort คอนโดให้เช่า พหล 32 ใกล้รถไฟฟ้าสายสีเขียว สถานีเสนานิคม
- Miti Chiva Kaset Station คอนโดให้เช่า ห้อง Studio ชุดครัว เฟอร์นิเจอร์ครบ หน้า ม.เกษตร
- Any genders.
- At least bachelor’s degree in food science, Food Technology/ Production and any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in food material planning or food production planning.
- Familiar with mass/manufactured food preparation under Hygienic & Food Safety Standard including Productivity Improvement.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office , SAP.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with proactive approach.
- Good English skill; reading writing and speaking.
For more information, please visit LSG Sky Chefs