งานการบิน มาใหม่ บริษัท LSG Sky Chefs เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Safety Officer ทำงานที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
Job Highlights – Good English skill – Aviation safety and security – Ability to identify problems.
To oversee all quality control procedures and implement policy as directed by Asst. Safety and Security Manager to ensure conformity with legal and corporate / customer specifications and standards, aviation security, and unit work safety.
- Implement & maintain the occupational health and safety program.
- Sets up processes to reduce accident and work-related injuries (reduce harm and hazard).
- Analyzes workforce accidents and injuries to determine where process changes, communication, or training need improvement.
- Develops and manages reports for safety management and also recommends and implements program changes where necessary.
- Ensure that all safety equipment and tools are being used as designed and are properly maintained.
- Ensure that all hazard control rules, regulations, and procedures are enforced in the working areas.
- Assist Safety and Security Manager to plan and develop the company’s training program.
- Conducts the orientation for new staff and training on assigned programs.
- control training and keep records for contractors.
- Cooperate with nurse and First aid kit checking.
- Environment monitoring and waste management.
- Update training records and reports on time.
- Follow company rules and safety requirements.
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- University graduate or higher in Occupational Health and Safety.
- 1-2 years experience in occupational health and safety.
- Passion for aviation safety and security.
- Ability to identify problems.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Good English skills.