งานการบิน มาใหม่ บริษัท LSG Sky Chefs เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Ramp Safety Officer ทำงานที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
Job Highlights – Airport Regulation – Communication in English – Driving license (manual car)
- Plan, develop, and provide training to transportation staff such as classroom training demonstrations, on-the-job training, meeting, conferences, and workshop
- Conduct Ramp orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training programs for new hires.
- Develop Ramp monitoring regarding GPS target.
- PPE controlling and monitoring.
- Interval Ramp monitoring report and other activities progress.
- Internal /External Ramp Audit participation as required by Asst. Safety & Security Manager, Company, Airport Authority, and Customers.
- Ramp and transportation activities, Ramp Safety Bulletin, Safety Alert monitoring, update and brief to all transportation members.
- Coordinate with other functions as required by job-based both internal and external.
- Document Ramp results and report updates such as Pre-trip Check, A1 Observation result, Driver and Loader file, etc
- Reporting and communication of overall Ramp operation and Ramp activities to related parties
- Others assignment by Asst. Safety & Security Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in safety or Ramp Operation is a plus
- Ability to drive a car (manual transmission car) with a valid driving license is a must
- The ability to communicate in English (Spoken and Written) is a must
- Good presentation and training skills.
- Ability to work with Safety Programs or campaigns.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills