MJETS เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Flight Service Support 2 อัตรา ทำงานที่สนามบินดอนเมือง Private Jet Terminal
- Order and purchase of foods, beverages or other supplies for example fast-food, dessert, snack, beer, wine, liquor, tableware, etc.
- Consistently check of foods, beverages or other supplies qualities and report any deficiencies to Director of Flight Services or Flight Services Supervisor
- Catering services preparation for Lounge and/or Flight as required
- Accurately log and keep inventory record, analyze and ensure foods, beverages or supplies are available and serviceable to operational needs
- Correspondence with passenger and vendors and order placement of spare parts for catering and/or Flight
- Follow-up on daily flight movement and coordinate with hotel/ restaurant/ shop for conducting catering order
- Manage proper meal services for flights and ensure proper catering planning, selection, purchases, uploading, and storage.
- Ensure all foods, beverages or other supplies are maintained in line with company’s best practice and current Health & Safety regulations
- Provide services and assistance to passenger and crew at Private Jet Terminal’s lounge and related area
- Ensure customers consistently receive MJETS high standard of passenger services
- Coordinate with all departments to develop integrated passenger service procedure that maximize customer satisfaction
- Provide an efficient and effective services to customer and passenger, understanding their needs and requirements
- Any additional duties as may be required by the Management or may be assigned by the superior
- Bachelor’s degree in hotel, tourism, hospitality, liberal arts or any relevant field.
- At least 2 years working experience in service industry.
- Having knowledge in food and beverage.
- Having driver’s license
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication skills, and service-minded
- Able to work in shift time and work on holidays
- Good command of English
For more information, please visit MJETS