งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Qatar Airways กรุงเทพ เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Business Services Specialist
- Manage the Payroll processing in the local outstation in collaboration with the HR team and local payroll provider, ensuring payroll is accurate, with pension and taxation deductions correctly made.
- Book and manage all payroll-related invoices eg Pension, Taxation, manage contracts with the payroll provider, and where appropriate manage meal vouchers.
- Manage all staff expenses (entertainment and duty travel)
- Where required manage the petty cash process in the station ensuring accurate reconciliation and reporting to head office.
- Manage local deposit register and ensure up to date and accurate.
- Management of cash handling for CTOs (where applicable) including daily cash sales verification against bank statements, daily sales report checking, reconciliation of sales figures with merchant statements and bank statements for local card collections, and daily reconciliation of physical cash with Amadeus sales report.
- Manage procurement and renewal of local insurance policies in line with statutory requirements.
- Manage the provision of local insurance policies’ renewal details to the Corporate Insurance Department and other stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Manage performance of insurance-related accounting activities
- Manage legal cost handling during litigation claims, issue payments for agreed claims and manually update cost details in the ERP system.
- Input into the accrual process on a monthly basis to support business finance.
- Support the business with all procurement activity, including quotations, supplier reviews, review of contracts, review cost, and comparison to budget.
- Review new contracts for payment terms appropriate for local legislation.
- High School Qualification/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years of job-related experience
- Preferably experience in procurement, finance, office management, or shared services experience.
- Fluent in English with good communications skills
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts and finance-related processes (invoice flow, ERP, payment processes)
- Managerial Skills
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Thailand to be considered for this role
For more information, please visit careers.qatarairways.com