งานการบิน มาใหม่ Bangkok Helicopter Services เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Logistics and Store Procurement Officer ขอ TOEIC 500 คะแนนขึ้นไป ทำงานที่ โรงซ่อมบำรุงอากาศยานการบินกรุงเทพ สนามบินดอนเมือง
- Source and procure aircraft components, spare parts, and consumable materials from overseas and local suppliers.
- Perform receiving inspection, preservation, and issue of all aircraft components, parts, and materials; ensure that helicopter components, parts, and materials documentation contain the release certification or equivalent;
- Ensure an efficient supply chain is in place to ensure the required inventory is onsite for both planned maintenance and AOG situations.
- Follow-up to ensure A.O.G shipments would meet the required schedule and immediately report status updates to the Maintenance Manager.
- Monitor & Process for tools and equipment calibrations.
- Monitor inventory level and ensure adequate quantity of stock according to min/max level setting and regular review of slow-moving stock and report to Maintenance Manager.
- with the Planning Section for scheduled and/or unscheduled material demands and ensure availability of parts to meet maintenance planning forecast.
- Coordinate & Process with suppliers for service and repair of aircraft components/parts to meet Maintenance and Store Department requirements.
- Coordinate & Process for core return of components/parts removed from aircraft to meet suppliers’ requirements.
- Coordinate with Freight forwarder to arrange transportation and delivery parts in order to meet operation requirements.
- Coordinate with vendor for necessary document required for process of NTBC and TISI permits prior to part dispatch.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to ensure invoice is correct before making payment.
- Dangerous Good Regulation (IATA DGR/Initial-CAT. 6)
- Have a minimum 3 years of work experience from an airline or aviation organization in Procurement, Logistics, and Store functions utilizing an aircraft maintenance management system (Preferable System: AMASIS)
- Knowledgeable of proper keeping and inventory management and standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment;
- Be an analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Have a knowledge of CAAT AOCR and CAAT ADCA 145 requirements (rules & regulations) regarding helicopter airworthiness & operations;
- Have interpersonal, verbal & written communication in English (TOEIC>500), proficient use of Microsoft Office
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send an application with a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary, and recent photo to [email protected]