งานการบิน มาใหม่ Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Corporate Learning Sales (Assistant Manager)
- Develop and execute strategic plans to drive B2B and corporate sales growth, leveraging existing networks and cultivating new business relationships.
- Utilize a proactive “hunter” approach to identify leads, make cold calls, and schedule meetings to generate new business opportunities.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets, with a proven track record of delivering exceptional results.
- Build and maintain a robust corporate sales pipeline, nurturing leads from initial contact through to successful conversion.
- Establish strong connections and rapport with key decision-makers, showcasing the value proposition of AirAsia Academy’s offerings.
- Collaborate with senior management to align business development strategies with overall company goals.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Learning and Education industry landscape, staying informed about market trends and competitor activities.
- Represent AirAsia Academy at industry events, conferences, and trade shows to enhance brand visibility and network with potential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field; MBA is a plus.
- Proven track record of 4-5 years in a Sales and Business Development role, with a solid background in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional business acumen with a deep understanding of the B2B sales process.
- Strong connections and an existing corporate sales pipeline within the Learning/Education industry is highly advantageous.
- Hunter-style mentality with a proactive and hands-on approach to generating new business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with clients and senior management.
- Strategic thinker capable of aligning business development efforts with company objectives.
- Self-motivated, driven, and results-oriented professional with a demonstrated history of success.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
For more information, please visit Thai AirAsia