งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Really Cool Airlines เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Maintenance Control Center ทำงานที่ สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
- Monitors and controls all defects, rectification processes and maintenance checks activities to ensure work input requirements, quality standards, completion time, cost constraints and service agreement items are fulfilled.
- Ensure aircraft documents are properly recorded, accurate and correct; defects and discrepancies thoroughly investigated and rectified; and all reports promptly submitted.
- Reviews and investigates recurring defects, the use of Minimum Equipment List (MEL), deferred defects, Notes to Crew (NTC) and crew complaints with the objective of reducing such occurrences.
- Ensure all necessary maintenance data from manufacturers are readily available. Make decisions regarding risk tolerability and compliance with respect to aircraft airworthiness.
- Liaises with Approved Maintenance Organization for issues related to technical.
- Ensure aircraft are dispatched in a timely manner and with the highest technical efficiency and safety standard.
- Provide feedback and advice to Maintenance Manager regarding any deficiencies and issues relating to the functioning of the division and aircraft systems.
- Coordinate with related parties for control, monitor, approve and schedule non-routine and deferred maintenance activities, including MEL/CDL Requirements.
- Hold a valid CAAT Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License
- A relevant degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification with additional appropriate education acceptable to the CAAT
- Minimum 3-year experience in Licensed Aircraft Engineer or MCC position
- Holding A330 type rating is preferable
- Good skill in aircraft defect troubleshooting
- Good skills in aircraft defect monitoring, troubleshooting and short-term planning
- Good skills in interpretation
For more information, please visit Really Cool Airlines