สายการบิน Really Cool Airlines เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Engineering & Planning Executive ทำงานที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
- Institutes and maintains an effective and efficient administrative system in the Engineering and Planning Division to ensure the company’s aircraft, engines, components and associated equipment perform to specifications and meets the company’s, manufacturer’s, aviation safety and security and aviation authority’s requirements
- Maintains an effective and efficient administrative system in the Engineering and Planning Division in accordance with policies and procedures contained in this GMM, Repair Station Manual, Approve Maintenance Schedule including company’s, manufacturer’s, aviation safety and security and aviation authority’s requirements.
- Ensures adequate resources: workspace, facilities, manpower, equipment, materials, supporting services and finance is available for work performance appropriate to the route pattern, transit frequency and company maintenance requirements at all stations.
- Consults and liaises with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for issues related to technical.
Maintains, manages, safekeeping, and revision of Drawings, Charts, Engineering Orders (EOs), Technical Instructions, and other technical documents to meet aviation authority requirements.
- Implements and maintains a reliability program, Engine Health Monitoring (EHM), evaluates and recommends improvements to support the maintenance of aircraft regarding time intervals and limits escalation.
- Daily monitors and schedule ADs, SBs and other airworthiness requirements for implementation on company’s aircraft and components and ensure that they are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Develop and update the off-wing aircraft and engine maintenance program for the aircraft, engines and components maintenance program.
Participates in the specification study and evaluation of new or leased aircraft/ major components.
- Identify training needs and provide training for subordinates with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable performance of their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures adequate corrective action from quality audits.
- Coordinates with relevant parties for modification to aircraft and aircraft systems.
- Ensures that full and efficient co-ordination exists within departments, between related departments and with external agencies for all matters affecting airworthiness.
- Ensures timely and accurate production/publishing of related company manuals/documents.
- Procedures short, mid and long-term maintenance forecast for the aircraft fleet, engines, components and associated equipment and ensures that maintenance is carried in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinates with Maintenance Division and applicable Contracted Parties for maintenance ground time, ferry and other requirements.
- Conducts work scopes, prepares work packages, determines resources requirements and pre-loads for line and hangar maintenance.
- Controls, monitors and schedules non-routine and deferred maintenance activities, including MEL/CDL requirements as applicable.
- Liaises with Approved Maintenance Organization for Base Maintenance for prepare maintenance check package and work input including verification of final package is correct according to Approved Maintenance Schedule.
- Ensures that all task identified in work package are completely performed by Approve Maintenance Organization
- Supports related documents for aircraft delivery/ redelivery to ensure induction aircraft meet airworthiness requirements and/ or operational requirements.
- Ensure well preparation of maintenance documentation and production control function.
- Ensure timely and accurate production/publishing of related company manuals/documents.
- Ensures that budget within Engineering and Planning Division is properly controlled
- Ensures that Key Performance Indicators are properly established and achieved
- Five years of relevant work experience of which at least two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
- A relevant degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification with additional education acceptable to the CAAT
- At least 3 years experience in aircraft continuing airworthiness
- Comprehensive knowledge in aircraft engineering systems and good planning skills
- Familiar with aircraft system and good planning skills
- Good in interpretation and liaison skills
For more information, please visit Really Cool Airlines