สายการบิน Really Cool Airlines เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Material Management Manager
- Procures and manages, receives, and dispatches aircraft spares and commercial materials including store inspection.
- Establishes a proper storage system recognized by the CAAT including quarantine stores and another storage area.
- Liaises with suppliers and component repair agencies for issues related to parts and materials.
- Supervises and directs material movements within the operating networks, reviews unserviceable parts, and provides recommendations for beyond economic repair (BER) parts for scrapping
- Reviews and certifies purchase orders, invoices, warranty claims, and other service charges and highlights any discrepancies.
- To identify training needs and to provide training for subordinates to equip them with duties effectively and efficiently.
- Conducts regular audits on the stores, stock holdings, stock status, and value to ensure deficiencies are promptly addressed and rectified
- Ensures adequate corrective actions from quality audits.
- Manages claims monitoring related to leased/ purchased aircraft and others operated by Really Cool Airlines and takes appropriate follow-up action on claims.
- Ensures that the budget within the Materials Management Division is properly controlled
- Ensures that Key Performance Indicators are properly established and achieve
- Five years of relevant work experience of which at least two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
- A relevant degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification with additional appropriate education acceptable to the CAAT
- At least 8 years experience in materials management or related field
- Materials management and negotiation skills
- Good management skills
- Good communication skills
For more information, please visit Really Cool Airlines