งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai Vietjet เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง NDT Technician ทำงานที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
- Team leadership of cross-functional in workshop teams.
- Establish standards for and/or develop NDT procedures to ensure robust process control including the Thai Vietjet Workshop Practice Manual or Service Manuals as assigned.
- Maintain current knowledge of developments in the field of composites and/or related manufacturing technologies in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company products, equipment and services.
- Provide certification and training services for Thai Vietjet (TV) as assigned.
- Interacts with senior internal/external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Other assignments from the direct Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or technical curriculum required or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years prior aerospace experience (Commercial or DOD – Department of Defense) in NDT and quality systems related to working with composites and metals in manufacturing, repair and inspection of aircraft, space systems, motorsports, marine or armament
- ASNT “SNT-TC-1A” – Level III (Qualified/certified) preferred. in all five principal Thai Vietjet (TVJ) NDT methods (Minimum 2 of 3 primary methods (ET, RT or TGT, and UT) with others supported over time.
- Capable of operating data analysis and computer software for NDT testing
- Able to work at Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Send resume to [email protected]