งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai Vietjet เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Partnership and Service Quality Manager
- Verify the issuance and update of ground operations manuals, dangerous goods manuals, and standard operating procedures related to ground operations and activities.
- Manage and negotiate for ground services agreements (SGHA) and relevant contracts at all VZ operating airports including domestic and abroad stations.
- Establish and control the service level agreements with external providers including and not limited to the suppliers and vendors to maintain the service quality in all operating areas
- Source, evaluate, and report the ground operations activities against the budget for each station or project to Ground Operations Director
- Monitor and decisions on ground supply orders and services to support all concerned ground operations activities both at headquarters and at the station to ensure service performance and service quality up to the company standard and policy.
- Ensure the support to safety and security in ground operations activities with corrective action plans for any lapses.
- Facilitate regulatory audits at hub and line stations relating to the supplies and items inventory
- Ensure accurate and timely ground operations invoice verification and claim process.
- Perform other duties assigned by Ground Operations Director
- Report to Ground Operations Director
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 Years in the airline business, under Airline’s Ground Operations
- Minimum 2 Years in Managerial Level
- Strong background in Airline’s Ground Operations and Station Management
- Experienced in airline agreements and negotiation skills for ground-handling procurement
- Fluent in English (other language proficiency such as Chinese, Japanese, and Indian preferable)
- High level of competence and ability to work under pressure
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.