งานการบิน มาใหม่ บริษัท Siam Land Flying เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Guest Service Relations ที่ Private Jet Terminal สนามบินภูเก็ต
- Manage the lobby reception desk and receive guests and crew into the FBO, and crew briefing area, escort guests to the lounge, and provide comfort briefings. Accept passports and reconcile passenger manifest provided by operations. Advise operations of any discrepancies to rectify as required
- Act as FBO Ambassador, must be well groomed at all times and wearing the uniform correctly, follow all VIP guests protocol procedures, attend to guests’ needs such as providing welcome towels, refreshments, newspapers, magazines, and service delivering prepared finger food, etc
- Ensuring lounges are prepared for receiving guests, which will include glassware, cutlery, tea and coffee making, beverage provisions, and finger food stocks are available and displayed. This also includes reporting lounge cleaning requirements to maids including toilet and shower areas.
- Oversee and facilitate guest and crew Passport and document delivery to CIQ authorities and ensure the process is managed in a timely manner. Keep guests informed as necessary
- Manage kitchen F & B stocks, and ice and ensure quantities are sufficient to meet flight schedules. Order stocks as necessary in conjunction with FBO management approvals
- Secondary School education, very high standard of Thai and English speaking ability (other languages also preferred such as Chinese, Russian, etc.) with the ability to read and write reports, preference aviation customer service delivery experience such as first/business class airline or lounge services experience.
- Age 25-35 years old.
- 3-5 years of previous VIP customer-facing experience.
For more information, please contact 02-535-6784 (HR & Admin Department)
Visit us www.aircharterthailand.com
Interested candidates are invited to send us full resume in English only, and enclose a recent photograph to [email protected]