บริษัท Siam Land Flying เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Reception and Admin Officer ทำงานที่อาคาร Private Jet Terminal ภูเก็ต
- Manage the lobby reception desk and receive guests and crew into the PJT, and crew briefing area, escort guests to the lounge, and provide comfort briefings. Accept passports and reconcile passenger ID/manifest provided by operations. Advise operations of any discrepancies to rectify as required. Issue Boarding passes. Ensure contractors and long-term guests sign in and accept PJT SMS safety and security policy. Issue of car park passes as required.
- General Administration duties to support PJT operations can include Airport Pass applications, Passenger Entry/health documentation, or any administration process requested by Operations and Senior Management. Daily duties will include ensuring stationery supplies are adequately stocked and ordered when necessary, checking copiers are stocked with paper, and stocks are ordered when necessary
- Act as PJT Ambassador, must be well-groomed at all times and wear the uniform correctly, follow all VIP guest’s protocol procedures, attend to guest’s needs such as providing welcome towels, refreshments, newspapers, and magazines, and assist service delivering prepared finger food to lounge if required, etc
- Keep track of flight schedule and ensure lobby area including rest room, business center, prayer room, drop off area is in a tidy and presentable condition to receive guests.
- Ensure any matter concerning relation to health, safety, security, or the environment is given prompt and appropriate attention and brought to the attention of the concerned department head.
- Other duties as assigned by the FBO manager/GM or GSR Lead.
สนับสนุน The Next Chapter ง่ายๆ ด้วยการสั่งซื้อสินค้าผ่านช่องทางด้านล่าง
- Secondary School education, very high standard of Thai and English speaking ability (other languages also preferred such as Chinese, Russian, etc.) with the ability to read and write reports, preference for aviation customer service delivery experiences such as first/business class airline or lounge services experience.
- 3-5 years of previous VIP customer-facing experience
Interested candidates are invited to send us full resumes in English only, and enclose a recent photograph to [email protected]
For more information, please call the HR & Admin Department at +662-535-6784