งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Financial Analyst
- Work with financial data, including revenue, expenses, and profitability, to assist the finance team with business forecasting.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support long-term planning and identify potential financial risks or opportunities.
- Review, monitor, and manage budget, and cost-saving opportunities, and propose strategies for improving financial performance.
- Prepare day-to-day financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, for the finance team
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Operations, Marketing, Route Revenue, and Sales to align financial strategies with overall business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, and related fields.
- At least 2-3 or more years of experience in the field with exposure working in corporate finance, and a background in audit firms are also welcomed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
- Good communication skills both spoken and written (Thai & English)
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing industry environment.
For more information, please visit Thai AirAsia