สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Guest Services Assistant ทำงานที่สนามบินเชียงใหม่
The Guest Services Assistant shall maintain the highest level of safety, security, and service standards for ground operations.
- Documentation check: passport checking (International) and I.D. matching (Domestic), reservation checking from the system, and issuing a boarding pass.
- Tagging luggage and carry-on inspection, referred to Teams & Conditions.
- Boarding guests to the aircraft.
- Deplaning guests from the aircraft.
- Providing assistance to guests if any special needs: wheelchair, NTL, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring Guest Service operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations, and in compliance with Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand requirements and standards of Thai AirAsia.
- Handle documents: GD, crew sign, collecting departure and arrival immigration card.
- Pleasant, friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Proficient in oral and written English and Thai or local language where staff is located
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on shift.