สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Hotel Market Management Assistant Manager
- Build, develop & work independently as the founding member for over a year to leading a strong team of overseeing the inbound market.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships and high-impact partnerships with travel operators and partners, drawing from your extensive hotel business background to optimize collaborations.
- Develop key relationships with senior decision-makers and stakeholders, both within our organization and externally, leveraging your OTA experience to foster collaboration and growth.
- Identify market trends with in-depth market and data analysis to optimize business strategies.
- Cultivate & maintain strong partnerships with merchant partners to maximize sales potential.
- Launch and manage key destinations and high-value accounts, focusing on delivering exceptional customer experiences with your unique blend of hotel business and OTA knowledge.
- Experienced in managing large customers with a background in the hotel business and online travel agency operations, and adept at handling challenging issues while keeping the customer’s needs a primary focus in all actions.
- Possess a strong understanding of the hotel business, which will be instrumental in making informed decisions and driving our growth.
- A comprehensive understanding of online travel agency operations, enabling you to navigate the complexities of the OTA landscape and drive strategic decisions.
- Skilled at ensuring customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; develops and sustains productive customer relationships.
- Understands the competition; aware of how strategies and tactics work in the market.
- Meet KPI on timely resolution of operational issues.
- Regular operational reporting and to achieve targets set by Management.
- Ensure good relations and communications with team members, customers, ground/network operations and other stakeholders of the Company.
For more information, please visit Thai AirAsia