งานการบิน มาใหม่ Thai Aviation Academy เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Flight Operations 1 อัตรา ทำงานที่ร้อยเอ็ด
Flight Operations Agents are in the day-to-day running of Flight Training and responsible for record keeping. Flight Operations must be able to juggle a large amount of information at once, and prioritize tasks systematically. Computer and mathematic skills with top notch communication ability are essential for the job.
- Male/Female, be at least 25-year-old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Aviation Field is an advantage)
- Excellent communication of written and spoken English (TOEIC score 500 is preferred and to be able to correspond independently and fluently with Foreign Staff)
- Good personality and Positive interpersonal skills
- Male applicant must be exempted from military duties.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills in MS Office, MS Excel
- Able to work on shift and flexible hours
- Issue flight/van schedule and transmit flight plan to Air Traffic service.
- Keep record flight duty period of instructor and student pilot.
- Review and record student’s flight hours
- Review and update record of student pilot and instructor
- Review and issue transcript and graduated certification
- Coordinate with CAAT for issue license.
- Prepare the document up on request.
- Provide cooperation and support requested by functions concerned.
- Recent Photographs
- Copy of Education Certificate and Transcript
- Copy of Thai ID card
- Copy of house registration
- Copy of TOEIC Certificate (taken within 2 year)
Please apply by post or email attach supporting document to [email protected] (HR)
For more information, please call 0633636115