Perform all functions related to Flight Operations Training Record process as follows:
• Receive, Register and Provide all document for flight operation Training Program.
• Update, Prepare & Issue of all training documents to flight operation for submission to CAAT.
• Monitoring of all document of the training program of flight operation between company and CAAT.
• Check, Update. Monitor on all flight operation training documents and record in-flight operation department.
• Coordinate with QA on the distribution of flight operation training documents.
• Prepare flight operation training document transmittals.
• Perform flight operation training document quality check in accordance to Company document control procedure.
• Perform files backup to ensure proper storage and achieving of electronic registers.
• Maintains specifically assigned flight operation training database.
• Perform special duties as may be required by the DFO.
• At least 1 years of working experience in a similar capacity
• Possess strong conceptual ability, good leadership skills
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently with a high comfort level working in a diverse environment
• High sense of coordinating with team members and other departments
• Proficient in oral and written English(Toeic score 600)
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง CV ภาษาอังกฤษไปที่อีเมล [email protected]
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม โทร 02-111-5999 ต่อ 2105
** หมดเขตรับสมัครวันที่ 30 กรกฎาคมนี้ **