งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai Vietjet เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Turnaround Coordinator ทำงานที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
Job Highlights – 1 Years in airline operations – Good Command of English – Able to work in shift
- Supervision of ramp and turnaround activities
- Planning and ensuring sufficient ground service equipment and manpower to perform the turnaround flight
- Maintain the KPI: On-Time Performance (OTP) and Turnaround Time (TAT) as company policy
- Ensure ramp activities perform according to company safety and security standard procedure and compliance with the authority’s requirement
- Properly report the incident and accident and near-miss situation to the superior and OMC within the agreed timeline
- Liaise with all concerned parties for the effectiveness of turnaround flight within the company’s KPI
- Coordinating documentation between load control and loading team.
- Operational safety/load security checks on aircraft prior to departure, which also includes the coordination of all operational activities during irregularities.
- Supervised all phases of aircraft loading/unloading, including checking on correct total Baggage, Cargo, and Other loads destined for bulk loading.
- Ensure all Baggage, Cargo is properly tied down or secured in the compartments in accordance with Airline requirements.
- Communicates opportunities for the implementation of new procedures, processes, or product features and enhancements to improve service delivery.
- Report any flight handling irregularities to the Supervisor/Duty Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field.
- Minimum 01 Year in airline operations (Experience in Weight&Balance is an advantage).
- Good Command of English (Spoken and Written).
- Ability to work under pressure and outdoor noise/weather conditions.
- Able to work in shifts.