POSITION: Lounge Supervisor
LOCATION: Don Mueang International Airport
1. Monitor and ensure the performance and the neat of appearance, as well as correct attitude and behavior of all staff.
2. Ensure adequate of staff, equipment and tools for smooth operation.
3. Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
4. Conduct daily briefing to staff in each shift are well-informed of guest and relevant information.
5. Take ownership of guests issues and follow problems through to resolution.
6. Direct, manage, coach, mentor, evaluate and develop lounge attendants to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to.
7. Maintain appropriate standard and procedures, dress hygiene, uniform and grooming in good appearance.
8. Must be available to work on call and overtime when necessary.
9. Must be available to work any shift including weekends and holidays.
10. Other job-related duties as assigned.
• Male or Female, Thai Nationality
• Age 22 years old over.
• Vocational, Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any fields.
• 1-year experience in customer service or airline industry will be an advantage.
• Good communication skill in English. (Third Language will be an advantage)
• TOEIC score of 550 or higher. (within 2 years)
• Well-groomed outward appearance.
• Service mindset, proactive, self-motivator and a team player
• Ability for shift work including early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays.
1. Full English resume stating qualifications, experiences, and expected salary
2. Recent Photograph
3. Copy of Transcript
4. Copy of TOEIC score result
5. Copy of Identification card
6. Copy of house particulars
Apply by email only: DUTYDMK@CORALTHAILAND.COM
No phone call and no walk-in please.
***Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only***