• Monitoring for all Pilot monthly activities in Flight Operation Department.
• To organize the reception and allocation of payments to officials, employees and the Pilot as prescribed by the Company.
• Summary of the rewards and discipline tracking of Pilot.
• Monitoring the number of sick leave, leave of absence (maternity, accident …)
• Management of all assets and equipment of the Flight Operation Department. Planning to purchase, repair equipment regularly.
• Perform administrative work of Flight Operation Department compliance with regulations
• To monitor and supervise the medical records of all Pilots. Coordinate with the Company’s Health authority to monitor the due date for medical examination, medication dispensing for officials and Pilot. Recommend on the ground in the case of the member is not physically fit and coordinate with health authorities to reassessment.
• Monitor and manage the administrative and reporting forms.
• Responsible for allocation and storage for Pilot uniform in compliance with regulations
• Statistics, synthetic analysis and assessment of the quantity and quality of labor, wages … and implement the reporting prescribed.
• To receive and synthesize information processing ability of Pilot and by the relevant departments to provide information (CV, safety, the availability to work, announcement, contact numbers, and address …)
• Perform other tasks assigned by the DFO.
• Bachelor degree or above
• At least 1 years in Airline industry or experience in a similar capacity
• Possess the strong conceptual ability
• High sense of coordinating with team members and other departments
• Computer (MS Office)
• English language
Contact: 02 111 5999 # 2105
Email: [email protected]