งานขนส่งสินค้าทางอากาศ มาใหม่ บริษัท Unilode เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง ULD Planning & Dispositioning (Officer/Senior Officer) ทำงานที่ Operations Control Center, Central World ขอ TOEIC 700+
Job Highlights - Bachelor's degree - 3-5 yrs of related airline work experience - Strong computer skills, English (TOEIC score:700+)
- Lead and manage a team of Stock Control Officers and ensure efficient stock and inventory control.
- Motivate, guide, and provide training to team members, fostering their professional growth.
- Represent as 2nd in charge to support Team Leader and/or ULD Manager.
- Collaborate with Supervisors, Senior Officers, Account Managers, and support functions to ensure stock availability and optimize asset utilization at the optimal cost.
- Escalate non-performance issues hindering effective stock control to relevant stakeholders, such as Regional Ground Service Coordinators, Customer Service Coordinators/Manager, and Manager.
- Proactively ensure the distribution of ULD stock in accordance with agreed allocations among different ground handling agents.
- Efficiently manage and balance stock overview within the customer portfolio.
- Work closely with Supervisors /Lead, Regional Coordinators, Customer Coordinators, and ULD Manager to execute and regularly monitor optimal asset planning.
- Support the implementation of efficient workflows, systems, and processes to meet customer requirements in a timely manner.
- Develop, document, and maintain effective processes for managing customer operations and Unilode Aviation Solutions’ processes.
- Foster strong working relationships with Ground Handling Agents, Customers, and 3rd party service providers in the sub-region to ensure excellent performance and support Unilode Aviation Solutions’ operations.
- Support the implementation of new customers and facilitate the smooth onboarding of new customers and new stations for existing customers.
- Ensure efficient troubleshooting and effective problem-solving in critical situations to minimize disruptions and maintain operational excellence.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of related airline or logistics work experience within the aviation industry
- 3 years working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to work on shift as needed
- Strong computer skills, and aptitude for learning programs
- Experience in airline operations
- ULD management preferred
- Logistics planning experience preferred
- Experience in Inventory Management and Supply Planning preferred
- Solid experience in logistics, planning, and working with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Inventory Management Systems or similar systems relevant to ULD planning and dispositioning
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Excel, including advanced formulas, data analysis, pivot tables, and data visualization
- Proficient in English with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including expertise in e-mail writing and presentations
- Excellent critical thinking, logical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong time management skills and adeptness in handling complexity
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
For more information, please visit Unilode