งานการบิน มาใหม่ บริษัท Air Inter Transport เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Aviation Planner
- 2 year’s experiences for planner aviation.
- Graduated in diploma or higher.
- Or have experience in any aviation technical field or Process AMEL form CAAT related
to the document process at least 2 years
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow up and ensure that aircraft maintenance/inspection activities are carried
out according to specified requirements in approved Manual
- Co-ordinate with authority to ensure that highest airworthiness standard is maintained.
- Revise maintenance requirement, as required and in compliance with authority
- Co-ordinate with aircraft, engine and component manufactures to ensure that technical
support is currently received.
- Review Airworthiness Directives (AD’s), Service Bulletins (SB’s), Service Letter (SL’s),
Service Information (SI’s) or relevant publication and issue incorporation of modification /
inspection, as required.
- Advise troubleshooting of aircraft system and equipment to Maintenance Operations or
to licensed aircraft engineer, as necessary.
- Advise repetitive defect rectification action and ensure that the rectification is effective.
- Functional Check Flight activities.
Send your resume to [email protected]