งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน K-Mile เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Flight Dispatcher (Senior/Officer) ขอ TOEIC 550 คะแนนขึ้นไป ทำงานที่สุวรรณภูมิ
The Senior Flight Dispatcher and Flight Dispatcher report to the Dispatch Manager and/or the Chief of OCC if necessary. The Senior Flight Dispatcher shall perform the same duties as a standard Flight Dispatcher. The Senior Flight Dispatcher is a K-Mile Internal Designated title to reflect two (2) years of dedicated dispatch service and tasking for K-Mile, or promotion by evaluation of performance above and beyond requirements. The demonstration of Leadership skills are an important quality considered for upgrade to the Senior level of Dispatch.
- Developing, reviewing, authorizing, issuing, and revising, as required, the Operational Flight Plan for all scheduled and non-scheduled flights inclusive of training and test flight operations, in keeping with Safety, economy, and efficiency based upon the latest available weather forecast, NOTAMs, and regulations contained in the company operations manual, Jeppesen Manual and in relevant AIP.
- Summit slots and permission for AD-HOC flights whenever necessary.
- Check aircraft MEL status and apply necessary actions.
- Assist the PIC in flight preparation and provide the relevant information required to complete the flight.
- Prepare the operational ATS flight plan in accordance with the load (weight and balance) and any specific requests from the PIC.
- Furnish the PIC with information that may be necessary for the safe conduct of the flight.
- Performing Operational Flight Watch and determining if changes to operational and meteorological conditions may affect the safety of flights within a prescribed area or on assigned routes, and communicating those changes to the PIC.
- Apprising Maintenance Control, Flight Operations Coordination, and other affected Flight Dispatchers and Pilots if warranted, of any reported deviations from standard that occur during flight and which could impact downline scheduling integrity.
- Providing and communicating revised Operational Flight Plans to optimist revenue payload potential while maintaining prescribed Safety standards.
- Capturing up-to-date flight progress information of assigned flight movements (Flight Watch) and ensuring that the flight movement information is both current and accurate.
- Monitor ground activities and aircraft movement in order to maintain on-time performance.
- Initiating and coordinating airport handling when diversions to off-line airports are required.
- In an emergency/contingency case, the Dispatcher(s) on duty should ensure the cooperation of the ground handlers at each station. When the Flight crew is required to re-route or any circumstance occurs while airborne which deviates from the flight plan, the flight crew will contact air traffic control to inform them of the intended deviation and then request air traffic control to contact Dispatch on duty in Bangkok or through K-mile air representative or ground handling in each station.
- Flight Dispatchers shall perform safe and efficient Operational Control of all flights in accordance with CAAT (Thailand) and foreign governmental rules and regulations, K-Mile flight operation manuals, and Corporate policies and procedures.
- Handover Briefings during Dispatch shift changes or personnel changes are extremely important. The outgoing dispatch personnel will thoroughly brief the incoming dispatch personnel to ensure continuity in the monitoring of all flights.
- Initiate emergency response action in accordance with company policy as trained in the ERP Manual and exercises. Flight Dispatchers are required to maintain currency through company-scheduled training in compliance with CAAT regulations and Company OM procedures and Training Manuals.
- Upon receiving the electronic NAV Database from the Jeppesen, the Flight Dispatcher shall download the cycle according to the Jeppesen Database Production Schedule, and transfer NAV Data Base to the Engineering Division to upload in FMC
A total of 2 years of service in anyone or in any combination of the capacities specified below, provided that in any combination of experience, the period serviced in any capacity shall be at least one year
- A flight crew member in air transportation
- A meteorologist in an organization dispatching aircraft in air transportation
- An air traffic controller, or a flight operations officers
- Air transportation flight operations system
- Shall hold a valid flight dispatcher license issued by CAAT
- TOEIC score is above 550
- Hold a Driving licensed
- Flight Dispatcher licensed
- Driving Licensed
Please send your resume with the enclosed documents above to [email protected]
For more information, please visit K-Mile