K-Mile เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Quality Assurance – Operations (Senior Officer / Officer)
- Implement and ensure the performance of the operations-related quality assurance system.
- Ensure that relevant CAAT Air Operator Certificate Requirements (AOCR), including company regulations and standards, relating to operations are complied with.
- Perform internal audits as an auditor in operations-related areas.
- Facilitate and manage an internal audit program, including scheduling audits, following up on findings, and regularly reporting on the QA system performance as required.
- Oversee electronic quality database to ensure effective management of data derived from the quality assurance program.
- Monitor compliance with relevant regulations and standards and report to QA-OPS.
- Develop and maintain a quality assurance system database.
- Keep abreast of industry standards and regulations.
- Support and facilitate the investigation of occurrences where operations activities are concerned, and coordinate recommendations as applicable, and enforce corrective/preventive actions.
- Provide administration and coordination support regarding quality assurance and compliance matters, including coordination of audits and inspections by external entities, as well as issues relevant to the Safety Action Group.
- Perform DCC duties as per Document Control Center (DCC)
- Other duties as assigned by HOQ and Quality Assurance Supervisor – Operations.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in airline/aviation quality assurance.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of CAAT regulations and requirements.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Advanced organizational and excellent communication skills.
Interested applicants, please send your CV, and resume to [email protected]