งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Oman Air เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Sales Executive ที่กรุงเทพ
General Business and Clients
- Achieve assigned sales target and be accountable to achieve results set out within set portfolio.
- Identify potential opportunities and set out an action plan to generate new business streams for Oman Air.
- Create an Account development plan to increase revenue streams within the set portfolio.
- Analyze the customer base, identify, develop, and grow revenue using appropriate actions and initiatives within company guidelines and policy.
Customer Relationship Management
- Negotiation with corporate and/or agent partner to activate incentive program where applicable and actions to ensure maximization of business partnership and build strong customer base for Oman Air.
- Assist agents in resolutions that may impact Oman Air revenue streams.
- Be the lead advisory with set portfolio on any developments within Oman Air for continuity and growth.
Support and Assistance
- Provide timely product support, communication of fares and any media opportunities and be the lead communicator on progress of any action and recommendations.
- Work with inter-departmental stakeholders to create potential solutions within portfolio that create inter-departmental efficiency.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the management as and when necessary.
- An understanding of internal guidelines and procedures for necessary actions related to portfolio.
- Prepare a sales plan focused on scheduled meetings and actions which is shared with management.
- Provide a weekly report and other related reports on request for District Sales Manager, Country Manager and Senior Management perusal.
- Provide regular updates on competition activity to commercial management.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- Fresh Bachelor’s degree in any discipline OR Two years college Diplomas in any discipline with 2 years of relevant work experience preferably with an airline/travel industry
- Proficient in English (Speaking, Reading and writing).
- Proficiency in MS office tools. Specifically Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Excellent Interpersonal and negotiation Skills.
- Technical GDS knowledge.
- Experience in using airline data tools such as BSP/MIDT.
- Extensive travel agency contact base with previous experience in negotiating with Travel Agent and/or corporate businesses.
- Highly analytical to identify opportunities using data sets
- A general understanding of segmentation within the airline industry and its importance to Oman Air.
For more information, please visit Oman Air