งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Quality Assurance Engineer ขอ TOEIC 500 คะแนนขึ้นไป
- Liaise with the relevant Airworthiness Authorities on all Airworthiness and Company approvals matters.
- Implement the issue, control, and record-keeping of License/ Approval to Engineering and Maintenance Section personnel and ensure compliance with the Company and CAAT requirements.
- Study and vet amendments to maintenance schedules ensuring all aspects and implications (benefits in terms of safety, airworthiness, economic gains, etc.) have been considered prior to submission to QAM/ CAAT for approval.
- Perform root cause analysis and risk assessments to address quality issues and prevent future occurrences.
- Produce and supervise the production of aircraft maintenance schedules together with related documents.
- Identify training requirements for License and all staff within the Engineering department and monitor the training continuity
- Implement and maintain a system of audit, surveillance, sampling inspection, and spot checks to ensure that all activities are accomplished per the Company and CAAT requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related to the Aviation field.
- Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting priorities
- Be able to work under pressure
- Strong communication in English and interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work effectively with associates at all levels throughout the organization
- Having a TOEIC score of at least 500 (Expired is acceptable)
- Computer skills- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project, and Google Products for work
For more information, please visit AirAsia