งานการบิน มาใหม่ บริษัท Thai Aviation Services (TAS) เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Senior Health Environment Safety and Security Representative (HESS Representative) – เจ้าหน้าที่อาวุโสด้านความปลอดภัย อาชีวอนามัย และสิ่งแวดล้อม (จป.วิชาชีพ) ที่สนามบินนครศรีธรรมราช (ลานจอดเฮลิคอปเตอร์ ภายในเขตสนามบินนครศรีธรรมราช) ขอ TOEIC 550 คะแนนขึ้นไป
For day-to-day health, environment, safety, and security issues, HESS Representative reports to the Safety Manager, who has overall responsibility for safety and security issues.
- Support the Safety Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HESS policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the Safety Manager in ensuring HESS compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HESS audits in the areas of business and vessel operations.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HESS-related matters.
- Provide support to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HESS initiatives eg. ISO 14001, 45001, 9001, etc
- Assist with developing HESS Action plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HESS program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Provide HESS aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
- Assist in the development of project specific HESS procedures.
- Update BBS or BOSS cards.
- Monitoring and follow up HESS Action plan, OE site specific and other require by Safety manager.
- Leads investigations of workplace incidents of a serious nature (including fatalities), liaises with other agencies as required and provides prosecution recommendations for violations of the statute;
- No any notices from government with regard to health and safety in-compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment or with a Professional Safety Certificate.
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in managing safety & environmental duties for HESS Representative
- Strong passion for HealthEnvironment Safety and Security.
- Good command of English both written and spoken TOEIC 550+.
- Good Computer literacy (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels as well as across various functional groups.
- Teaching & good presentation skills and effective problem-solving
- Able to work independently and in a pressured environment.
For more information, please visit TAS