งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai Vietjet เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Deputy Director of Engineering ที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
- Ensuring the best maintenance practices & engineering support is provided for Thai Viet Jet Air
- Assure the airworthiness and reliability of the aircraft, engines, avionics and related equipment.
- Develop and control the Department of Engineering’s KPI and KCI,
- Monitor the manpower required for the department activity, taking into account any Human Factor issues,
- Evaluate, maintain & improve the skills and capability of the department staff,
- Support both internal and external audit from authorities, quality assurance departments or upon request.
- Being graduated from an aeronautical technical university/college, or being graduated from a technical university/college and being trained in the basic aeronautical technical course.
- Experience 4 years in Aircraft Maintenance.
- Holder of CAAT Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License Type II
- Holding Airbus A320 type rating with applicable Engine type.
- Managing Aircraft Lease Agreements and Maintenance
- Being able to read, write, and understand the English Language.
- Competent in handling IT applications, including Microsoft Suite.
- Confirmed knowledge of commercial transport aviation, including safety and airworthiness.
- Confirmed knowledge of civil aviation authorities’ regulations.
- Confirmed knowledge of current aircraft maintenance planning systems and techniques.