งานการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน K-Mile เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Quality Assurance Supervisor – Engineer เงินเดือน 30,000-55,000 บาท
- Ensure that relevant CAAT Air Operator Certificate Requirements (AOCR), including company regulations/standards, relating to maintenance, overhaul, repair, modification, and inspection of KMI aircraft, engines, and components are complied with.
- Carry out all assigned duties on aircraft ramp inspection necessary and required to maintain aircraft in a safe and airworthy condition in conformance to the high standards of a Continuous Airworthiness Management Program including CAAT and Manufacturer’s Maintenance Manuals
- Perform safety assessment of parts and materials for use in maintaining, modifying, and the configuration of aircraft and equipment to see that quality, allowable tolerance, etc., meet the specification and standards as set by the facility and the applicable manufacturer.
- Implement the process for non-conformity reports including adequacy of corrective and preventive actions.
- Support and facilitate the investigation of Mandatory Occurrence Reports, which maintenance activities concern, that affect aircraft airworthiness, coordinate recommendations as applicable, and enforce corrective/preventive actions.
- Ensure continuing airworthiness of the KMI fleet through a comprehensive airworthiness review and control program
- Monitor the status of staff authorization and recommend to QA-Engineering when renewal is required.
- Perform Document Control Center Duties
- Degree in Aviation, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in an airline or aviation industry
- Certificates in Internal Auditor, Quality Management System, and preferably Lead Auditor.
- Having proven competence in auditing skills is preferred.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English