งานการบิน มาใหม่ Traveloka เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Flight Market Manager
- Identify, prioritize, and be the main contact for the assigned accounts and ensure complete inventory availability and pricing competitiveness in the assigned market.
- Manage top accounts own, develop, and maintain accounts, and ensure mutually beneficial relationships to grow market share.
- Report & analyze plan with superior, implement, and monitor agreed on KPIs and be able to analyze, and discuss trends, issues, and opportunities with superior.
- Understand the industry and its developments have a good knowledge of the travel industry, understand of pros and cons of competitor models, market trends & landscape, airline marketing, revenue management, distribution, and market behavior.
- Optimize the use of processes and systems
- Be familiar with our own business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems.
Job Highlights – Identify, prioritize, complete inventory – Manage top accounts, maintain relationship – Understand the industry, market trends and airline The role is KPI-driven with sustaining and potentially increasing revenues and profitability. This job also requires substantial time spent meeting with current or potential partners and develop a strong relationship with them
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Communications/Social Science from top local or overseas universities
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in the travel industry, E-commerce/OTA sales is a plus
- Ability to manage Performance Targets and willingness to visit partners and work outside the office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong intuition of tourism industry players
- A strong drive to make things happen and the ability to influence
- Able to work individually with minor guidance, fast learner, result-oriented person
- A dedicated person with strong proven result in sales/marketing are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Airline, Service, and Online Travel Agent (OTA) businesses
- Willing to travel if required
For more information, please visit Traveloka