งานขนส่งสินค้าทางอากาศ มาใหม่ บริษัท Unilode เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Subcontractor Coordinator ทำงานที่ Operations Control Center, Central World
Job Highlights - Bachelor's degree - Excellent written and verbal English - Ability to work in a multi-cultural organisation
- Manages subcontractor contracts and ensures compliance with contractual obligations by overviewing day-to-day operations and maintaining active communications with stakeholders.
- Monitors contract performance and adherence to established terms and conditions.
- Maintains a systematic process for contract reviews, ensuring attainment of advantageous and cost-effective deals.
- Monitors supplier performance and evaluates key metrics such as turnover times, quality, and cost-effectiveness.
- Prepares regular reports by summarizing performance data and identifying areas for improvement.
- Performs in-depth analysis of suppliers and markets to identify potential opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Conducts benchmarking exercises to assess supplier competitiveness in relation to market trends and indexes.
- Provides valuable insights to define procurement strategies and facilitate informed decision-making.
- Provides operational support for daily procurement activities, including but not limited to stakeholder management, supplier communication, price negotiation, and order processing.
- Ensures timely and efficient procurement processes, while maintaining compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Offers backup coverage during procurement team absences to maintain uninterrupted operations.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives within the procurement function by proactively identifying areas for optimization and implementing impactful enhancements.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline operations, optimize costs, and improve day-to-day processes, fostering a culture of efficiency and excellence.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent in engineering, economics, finance, or any business-related studies or procurement / supply chain accreditation.
- Minimum 3 years supply chain / procurement / project management experience.
- Proven skillset with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Ability to summarize, lead discussions, present information and respond effectively.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural organization with colleagues, suppliers and customers in various locations and time zones.
- High standard of ethical behavior.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical data.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, plan and organize activities.
- Good facilitation, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Methodical and process orientation.
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude.
- Shows initiative and drive. Languages
For more information, please visit Unilode