งานขนส่งสินค้าทางอากาศ มาใหม่ บริษัท Unilode เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Spare Parts Buyer ทำงานที่ Operations Control Center, Central World
Job Highlights - Bachelor's degree - Excellent written and verbal English - Ability to work in a multi-cultural organisation The Buyer, Spare Parts will actively coordinate spare parts requests from all MRO stations globally by engaging in day-to-day operations. This individual will ensure the company has the correct supply at the right place, right price, and right time.
- Manages the procurement process for spare parts, ensuring timely and accurate ordering to meet operational needs.
- Centralizes requests from global repair shops, ensures the right price from the agreed pricelist, and manages anomalies, updates, and price discrepancies by collaborating with the direct procurement team and the master data team.
- Supports the business in meeting turnaround times for repairs through efficient spare parts ordering management.
- Maintains a comprehensive overview of spare parts orders, by tracking status and ensuring prompt delivery.
- Prepares regular reports summarizing performance data including order status, delivery times, and any relevant metrics.
- Performs in-depth analysis of suppliers and markets to identify potential opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Conducts benchmarking exercises to assess supplier competitiveness in relation to market trends and indexes.
- Provides valuable insights to define procurement strategies and facilitate informed decision-making.
- Provides operational support for daily procurement activities, including but not limited to stakeholder management, supplier communication, price negotiation, and order processing.
- Ensures timely and efficient procurement processes, while maintaining compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Offers backup coverage during procurement team absences to maintain uninterrupted operations.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives within the procurement function by proactively identifying areas for optimization and implementing impactful enhancements.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline operations, optimize costs, and improve day-to-day processes, fostering a culture of efficiency and excellence.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent in engineering, economics, finance, or any business-related studies or procurement / supply chain accreditation.
- Minimum 3 years supply chain / procurement / project management experience.
- Proven skillset Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills. Excellent written and verbal English.
- Interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Ability to summarize, lead discussions, present information and respond effectively.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural organization with colleagues, suppliers and customers in various locations and time zones.
- High standard of ethical behaviour.
- Humbleness and emphatic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret technical data.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, plan and organize activities.
- Good facilitation, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Methodical and process orientation.
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude.
- Shows initiative and drive.
For more information, please visit Unilode