งานการบินมาใหม่ บริษัท United Offshore Aviation หรือ UOA เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Junior Flight Operation และ Check-in Officer ทำงานที่สนามบินอู่ตะเภา
United Offshore Aviation Co., Ltd is a service Helicopter AW139 for Oil and Gas companies in the gulf of Thailand such as PTTEP, Mubadala Energy company, etc.
Qualifications (Minimum requirement)
- Graduate Bachelor’s degree from Civil Aviation Training Center (CATC) in Aviation management or passing a Flight operation officer/Flight dispatcher Training course by CATC will be an advantage.
- Excellent service mind, team player, and problem-solving.
- Able to numerate and literate in the English language and able to communicate easily in both written and oral.
- Computer skills with proficiency in email, and MS Office software.
Scope of work
- Perform dispatch the daily flight; prepare flight plan, flight log, weight and balance, and pilot flight briefing with your own License Flight operation officer issued by CAAT,
- To provide check-in, escort, and general assistance to scheduled and special flight passengers to the highest standard of customer care.
- 2x,xxx THB (as a negotiation with HR)
How to apply
- Send an email to [email protected] (please inform your expected salary on your resume)
For more information, please call HR at 074322577