งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Cathay Pacific เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Direct Sales Officer ทำงานที่ปทุมวัน
Main Purpose of The Job
- To help in making Cathay Pacific the best airline by constantly striving for excellence, delivering good results, demonstrating a can-do spirit, and extending service straight from the heart.
- To deliver excellent customer service by achieving target service levels, both in call handling and over-the-counter transactions, in handling direct customers.
- To achieve and surpass annual revenue targets for direct sales and ancillary revenue by capturing and closing all sales opportunities
- Actively support and contribute to achieving all team goals for the department.
- Encourage and maintain loyal clients by providing adequate after-sales service.
- Must be responsible to obtain explicit knowledge of CX products and services.
- To work as a team in meeting the service level and sales target.
- To actively promote CX products, up-selling customers to secure higher yield and capture sales opportunities.
- To actively recruit passengers to join our Asia Miles and Marco Polo Club Program and to strengthen customer relationships.
- To actively promote the appropriate CX e-products to encourage self-service and enhance customer satisfaction.
- To assist direct customers in travel plans and ticketing matters.
- Respond to inquiries and assist customers in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- To actively participate in continuous improvement projects.
- “Knightbridge Duplex Tiwanon” คอนโดพร้อมอยู่ เพียงเดือนละ 9,500 บาท
- Supalai City Resort คอนโดให้เช่า พหล 32 ใกล้รถไฟฟ้าสายสีเขียว สถานีเสนานิคม
- Miti Chiva Kaset Station คอนโดให้เช่า ห้อง Studio ชุดครัว เฟอร์นิเจอร์ครบ หน้า ม.เกษตร
Process and Procedure of Direct Sales Operations
- Equip oneself with each promotion details, the line to take, and key pitching messages which are provided by AM Direct Sales to call in target customers.
- Perform up-sell pitching to all potential call-in customers to achieve up-sell targets.
- Follow promotion guidelines and steps to achieve sales and Asia Miles recruitment
- Does the proper telephone greeting when ending a call and demonstrates good customer service by going the extra mile and SSFTH
- Expected to log in at least 7.5 hrs per day (on regular work days) and do a minimum of an average of 10 calls per hour.
- Handle inquiries for both Cathay Pacific and Dragonair passengers.
- Serve online passengers who need offline assistance and find an opportunity to close sales quickly.
- Create new flight and handles booking modification and cancellations
- Handles the special services requirements of passengers such as ASR, WCHR, SPML, etc. Counter Duty:
- Assists walk-in passengers with their transactions (issuance of new tickets, upselling, re-issuance, refunds, etc)
- Log-in telephone call service throughout working hours. To “make busy” the phone when serving walk-in passengers or travel agents. Handles travel agent’s transactions that require ticketing transactions
- Compute for itineraries other than those covered by the net sheets
- Accepts payments for tickets and packages purchased through CX
- Handles re-issuance from passengers. Receive reissue cases from indoor sales to collect payment in case of travel agents.
- ID ticket issuance for sponsorship and barter tickets. Back office duties (Q duty + Telephone call service)
- Actions OP, TL, and other assigned queues
- Log-in telephone call service throughout working hours. To “make busy” the phone when handling Q
- Does telephone sales call-out from the assigned database by AM Direct Sales
- Handles requests from other Departments (input OSI, authority, ASR, etc)
- Actions Queues on dupe check and schedule change
- Handles flight protection during flight disruption and cancellation Other Responsibilities (To be assigned on an ad-hoc basis)
- Act as trainers for other CX staff
- Does the passenger call out to inform of flight delays, protection, and cancellation
- Admin in charge (FMIS, Roster, Supplies), assist LAN Coordinator or DS Email handler.
- Act as a support staff to other departments during times of crisis and emergency.
- Does the investigation for no show and fictitious bookings
- Any other functions that will help the Direct Sales Team’s operational requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Demonstrable passion for excellent customer service in line with the Life Well Travelled brand promise emphasizing great communication, listening and problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Travel Industry experience and knowledge of Global Distribution System (GDS), preferably Amadeus is an advantage
- Good PC literacy skills in Word, Excel, and Internet browsing