งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Qatar Airways เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Airport Services Duty Officer ที่สนามบินภูเก็ต ปิดรับสมัคร 25 กันยายนนี้
In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights. You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and acts as liaison between airport service providers, and users.
- Provides input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations.
- Responsible in ensuring passenger and aircraft handling practices confirm to the safety and security.
- Manage and control manpower on the shift in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff’s morale and discipline.
- Conducts spot-checks on to ensure adequate standards are maintained.
- Responsible to resolve customer problems and complaints effectively liaising on a daily basis with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolution for complaint handling.
- Conduct briefing sessions for shift and GHA supervisors on a shift basis.
- Compiling a detailed station handling report for Airport Duty Manager on a shift basis.
- Manage the utilization of petty case expenses and keep a track of petty case expenditure in line with standard financial procedures. Monthly reports, FFP enrolments, LPC checks.
- Petty Cash Custodianship, delegating duties of subordinates, monthly statistics.
- Responsible to prepare monthly reports and LPC’s.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Perform the Aircraft Turnaround Check (ATC) duty as assigned by the ASM to ensure safe operation of QR ground ramp product.
- Operate aircraft cabin service doors from the outside where applicable to facilitate and reduce the associated safety risk of inadvertent slide deployment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in an airline or a reputed GHA on a supervisory level.
- Excellent English language communication knowledge.
- Weight and Balance, Ramp Handling, Dangerous Goods Regulation knowledge.
- Must be able to perform duties under pressure while maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards adhering to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to take up duty travel to our stations to cover various assignments.
- High-level computer literacy.
- Good understanding of Qatar Airways Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety, and Security procedures in accordance with ICAO IATA, and local authorities.
- Should have the legal right to live and work in Thailand.
For more information, please visit Qatar Airways