สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Commercial Country Head
- Develop and execute a localised commercial strategy that advances Teleport’s goals across different product and customer segments in line with the overall company’s strategic direction and business objectives.
- Be directly responsible for building relationships with key e-commerce stakeholders in the country and grow the business by providing services through a direct relationship. Stakeholders include: marketplaces, D2C e-commerce brands, e-commerce enablers, 3PLs and other third party service providers that are servicing e-commerce logistics domestically and internationally.
- Be directly responsible for key cargo relationships with key freight forwarders and agents operating out of Indonesia. Your understanding of the industry builds a sales pipeline and establishes Teleport as a trusted partner to local agents. This is where Teleport has been historically strong and a business pillar that continues to be a reliable source of revenue.
- Leverage your local marketing team to advance your commercial goals. This includes a strong connection between commercial strategy and marketing teams required focus and execution. Align with regional marketing teams when it comes to the overall brand, communications and PR guidelines and strategy of Teleport overall.
- Operational teams will operate within the country with a strong reporting to regional teams to ensure a group-wide standard is maintained. You will have direct local oversight, ensure hiring is of high quality, employment standards are maintained and local infrastructure is run in accordance with best practices. You will work closely with regional operations teams to give feedback on local opportunities and insights that shape the way we operate in-country.
- You are the overall P&L owner of the country. Revenue generation needs to be in line with local cost structure. You have liberty to structure your local commercial teams according to your needs and strategy in order to be successful.
- The Country Head is responsible for the growth of Teleport’s overall business in the country and ensures smooth operational capabilities, including general management of Teleport’s presence in the country. This includes primary responsibility for e-commerce, cargo, Pink and any other new business PnL for the country, including growing the overall business revenue.
- More than 8 years experience in similar commercial roles; start-up experience is a plus
- Strong network within the country
- Regional sales/commercial experience in the country or other SEA markets
- Familiarity with cross-border and last-mile logistics a plus
- Experience in managing a team and proven ability in driving for results
- A strong stakeholders manager: ability to manage multiple stakeholders to build positive collaboration
- A strong communicator: be the main liaison for the country in key management meetings, regulatory audits and key meetings with external stakeholders e.g.: customers, e-commerce platforms, local authorities, airlines, Airport Management Companies, Service Providers etc
- A strong sales mindset: have a clear sense of direction when it comes to growing the business. Employ a strong sales mindset for existing products and customer segments, as well as using a business development mindset for customer segments that have not yet understood Teleport’s products as relevant.
- A strong leader: play an active role in training and developing the capabilities of your team; in addition to on-the-job coaching, coordinate with central People & Places on training arrangements especially for critical role
- A results oriented individual: ability to drive results consistently
For more information, please visit Thai AirAsia