สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Internal Audit Senior Executive ขอประสบการณ์ 3-7 ปี Audit สายงานวิเคราะห์ธุรกิจ
To provide an independent assurance service to the board, audit committee and plan key process. The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating and assessing the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management processes, and operational procedures within the company. The successful candidate will play a critical role in identifying potential risks, ensuring compliance with policies and regulations, and making recommendations to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide an independent assurance service to the board, audit committee, and management, focusing on reviewing the effectiveness of the governance, risk management, and control processes that management has put into place
- Engage, plan, and identify key processes/systems, risks, and relevant key controls, gather information, write terms of reference to communicate and discuss audit objectives, audit scope, and audit period with management, document business flow, audit programs/audit steps).
- Prepare audit program and coordinate with other departments to ensure the improvement of internal control over financial operations and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policy & procedure, and code of conduct.
- Report and write the audit findings and recommendations to improve internal control, and communicate with management.
- Monitor and follow up on the implementation of the management action plan
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting / Finance / Auditing or related field
- Minimum 3-7 years experience in professional audit experience in Business analysis, compliance with the Internal Auditing Standards and Practice, Knowledge in risk identification and assessment to apply a risk-based audit approach
- Be able to work under supervision according to the work plan and complete the assignment according to the target date
- CIA or CPA is preferable
For more information, please visit Thai AirAsia