บริษัท MJETS เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Flight Services Support Assistant Manager ทำงานที่สนามบินดอนเมือง ขอ TOEIC 600 คะแนนขึ้นไป
Overall coordinate of food & beverages for both MJETS and Customer Flights and Catering strategy, standards and delivery as well as Inflight Service equipment, logistics, and operational delivery; to meet the company strategy and deliver in line with the customer proposition, safety standard and security to ensure a smooth operation in line with best practice and company regulations
- Comply with Rules & Regulations of MJETS
- Comply with Rules & Regulations of Airport Authority when perform work in the airside
- Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environmental for customers and staff
- Monitor and acknowledge the confirmed email from Ground Team and Flight Services Support Supervisor
- Check Daily Requested Catering information from Ground’s email and Flight Services Support Supervisor
- Liaising with other department staff related to MJETS and Customer flights
- Consistently check the quality of products in the store and ensure stock levels maintained and wastage controlled
- Monitor all stock is properly stowed tidy and clean at the store and used in rotation
- Liaising with suppliers related to catering; Order and purchase of foods, snacks, beverages, supplies and equipment
- Monitor inventory record to maintain optimum number of snacks, beverages, dry supplies and equipment are available and serviceable for all flights and Executive Lounge
- Maintain all catering documentations and records on a daily, monthly and annual basis
- Assist on send-off and receiving all MJETS and Customer flights, as required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Director of Donmuang FBO, Manager of Flight Services or may be assigned by the Superior
- Bachelor’s degree in hotel, tourism, hospitality or any relevant field.
- At least 3 years working experience in service industry.
- Having knowledge in food and beverage.
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication skills, and service-minded
- Able to communicate in English. TOEIC score at least 600 is prefer
- Able to driving and having driving license
For more information, please visit MJETS