งานสายการบิน งานลูกเรือ มาใหม่ สายการบิน Nok Air เปิดรับสมัคร Cabin Crew ลูกเรือ ทั้งชายและหญิง เป็นครั้งแรกของการเปิดรับสมัครสจ๊วตของสายการบินนกแอร์อีกต่างหาก ขอ TOEIC 550 คะแนนขึ้นไป ปิดรับสมัคร 2 ตุลาคมนี้
- Thai Nationality. Female and Male
- Age not over 30 Years Old Inclusive (DOB 20 Sep 1993 onwards) or 32 Years Old Inclusive (DOB from 20 Sep 1991 onwards) for Experienced Crew.
- Exemption from Military Service for male
- Minimum Height (Barefoot) Female – 160 cm. / Male – 165 cm. Weight be in proportion to height
- Education: Certification of Expectation to Complete Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Degree Graduated
- Fluent in English with a minimum TOEIC score of 550 (personal only, valid 2 years within the interview date)
- Able to swim 50 meters non-stop without a flotation device
- Third language will be an advantage, Chinese HSK 4, Japanese N3 or higher is preferable
- Medically Fit to Meet Cabin Crew Requirement
- No visible tattoo or scar while in uniform [covering by make-up or plaster is prohibited)
- Dental braces and glasses are not permitted.
- Able to work under pressure, and be a good team player, and have situational awareness.
- Service-minded and Cheerful
- Cabin Crew NOK AIR Application Form (will be sent to candidates via invitation email)
- 1 of Passport Size Business Attire Photo
- 1 of Full-Length Casual Photo
- English Resume
- Original Graduation Transcript and 1 copy
- Original Graduation Certificate or Certificate of Expectation to complete Bachelor’s degree and 1 copy
- Original Identification Card and 1 copy
- Original Military Exemption Document and 1 copy
- Original House Registration Certificate and 1 copy
- Original Passport (Valid not less than 6 Months) and 1 copy
- Original TOEIC certificate, TOEIC score of 550 and 1 copy
- HSK Chinese Language Level 4 or Japanese N4 above (if applicable)
- Crew ID or Employment Letter from the Previous or Current Airline(s) (for Experienced Crew Only)
- Criminal Background Check Documents at www.crd-check.com
- Please strictly arrange all the documents in order 1-12 as mentioned above on the Pre-screen date and documents in order 1-13 for Experienced Crew.
- Original documents will be checked on the Pre-screen date and all the copies are required for submission.
- Dress Code:
- Female: 2 Inches above knee level dress, skin color stockings with full make-up and tied hair.
- Male: Slim fit shirt with corporate suit and necktie and polished leather shoes. No make-up or foundation.
- Only document number 14, will be submitted on the joining date*
* Should any document be incomplete, you will not be considered for the next round *
- Fill out the Online Application Form CLICK HERE
- Upload 3 Photo: 1 of Passport Size and 2 of Full-Length Casual photos (PDF File)
- Upload VDO Clip: take a 60-second VDO clip, using English language, short self-introduction, and tell us about your Hospitality Service Experience.
ㆍMake sure you hold the smartphone close to you (within 1-meter length) to present only half body with a clear face.
ㆍ VDO selfie clip must not exceed 50 MB, only in MP4 format.
ㆍ VDO editing and filtering are not allowed.
ㆍ Please use your Full Name as a file name (Name_Lastname.mp4).
ㆍ Upload your video clip in zip file format on Cabin Crew Google Form.
|20 Sep – 02 Oct||Submitting the online application form|
and all documents
|06 Oct||Invitation emails will be sent to candidates|
|14-15 Oct||Assessment day at Nok Air Office|
|16 Oct||Assessment announcement via email|
|21-22 Oct||English Test and Final Interview at Nok Air Office|
|24 Oct||Final announcement via email|
|22 Nov||Join Date, Welcome to Nok Air Family|
|TBA||Swimming test 50 meters non-stop without a flotation device|
|TBA||Contract Briefing Cabin Crew|